Going out for Sunday Lunch? Whip up a quick dessert for when you’re back! Julie made a little Lemon 🍋 Loaf.
You don't have to miss out on your dessert when you're going out for lunch or dinner, you can always make your own for after or to take with you 😉
This delicious recipe belongs to Julie Calcroft. (Instagram handle @juliecalcroft)
For this recipe you will need:
96g Coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
115g powdered Erythritol
1 Lemon- zest and juice
123g Sour cream
113g melted butter
1 tbsp sour cream
2 tbsp powdered Erythritol
1 tsp Lemon juice
1) Mix Coconut flour and baking powder and set aside.
2) Beat eggs and Erythritol together.
3) Add sour cream and melted butter, mix well.
4) Add Coconut flour mixture and lemon zest, lemon juice.
5) Beat until just incorporated.
6) Spoon batter into a loaf pan and bake at 325 Fahrenheit, gas mark 3, 160 Celsius for 45-50 minutes.
7) Leave the loaf cake to cool before icing.
12 slices = 2.5 net carbs
Show us your creations and tag us! 😊