Need a quick snack or a delicious dessert?
This delicious recipe belongs to Shannon. (Instagram handle @shannon.futcher)
For this recipe you will need:
125g powdered Erythritol
1/2 tsp Xanthum Gum
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Vanilla essence
175g Almond Flour
30g 90% dark chocolate
Sprinkle of Salt
1)Preheat your oven to 180*C.
2)In a saucepan, melt 100g butter. Pour into a large mixing bowl and add 125g of erythritol, and mix together.
3) Stir in one Egg, 1/2 tsp of xanthum gum, 1/2 tsp of baking powder and 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
4) Add your almond flour in and mix until a dough is formed.
5) Finely chop 30g 90% dark chocolate into small chips and stir into the dough, and add a sprinkle of salt.
6) Make 12 cookie dough balls using your hands and place onto a grease proof lined baking tray, evenly spread apart.
7) Bake for 3 minutes in ball form. Then remove from the oven and using the back of a spoon push down until you have your desired cookie thickness and shape. (Pressing once warmed helps keep the shape). Then back for a further 7 minutes.
8) Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool for 15-20 minutes. They will come out very soft but leaving them to cool gives them a chance to harden.
Approx 2g N.C per cookie.
Show us your creations and tag us! 😊